We’re happy to share our compliance tools and resources. Included here are compliance-related URLs, convenient compliance tools such as The Searchable CCL, and other valuable resources.
The Searchable CCL®
Avant created the original Searchable Commerce Control List (CCL) and has updated it to keep pace with the changes arising from Export Control Reform.
- Easy searching of the entire Commerce Control List without having to open a separate file for each category
- A more legible format than the e-CFR
- Includes the alphabetical index to the CCL
- Includes EAR Part 772 “Definitions of Terms”
This new version is up to date as of April 10, 2018 and includes all recent changes to the CCL such as:
- Revisions, clarifications, and technical corrections to the CCL to correct typographical errors, clarify inaccurate or unclear internal references, and correct inconsistencies in certain entries.
- Amend ECCNs 1C350 and 1C353 consistent with the June 2017 AG Plenary Implementation Meeting recommendations.
- U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS)
- U.S. Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC)
- U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- U.S. Commercial Service (USCS)
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
Reference Sites and Materials
- United States Munitions List (USML)
- Commerce Control List (CCL)
- The Federal Register
- BIS Update 2016 Presentations
- BIS Update 2016 Conference Videos
- USG Consolidated Screening List
- USG Consolidated Screening List Search Engine
- The President’s Export Control Reform Initiative Homepage